Enjoy our state of the art facility in which you will discover the true wellness lifestyle, relief from pain, and overall good health. We will show you the natural way to better health and we are convinced that after one visit you will see why chiropractic can be a safe and effective alternative to back surgery.
Dr. Bryan Weddle received his doctorate in Chiropractic in 1995. He has over 17 years of experience in treating musculoskeletal conditions. He works with medical doctors, physical therapist and occupational therapist treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. He has extensive experience in rehabilitation involving the spine as well as shoulder, hand, elbow, knee, ankle and foot conditions. He has tailored his practice to work closely with athletes at the high school, collegiate, Olympic and professional levels. He is certified to perform manipulation under anesthesia. He is also certified in Active Release Technique. His office is a multispecialty practice that includes a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctor as well as Physical Therapy. His practice also provides Cervical and Lumbar Disc Decompression for disc herniations and pinched nerves. Dr. Weddle feels that his office provides quality comprehensive care that can address any of your musculoskeletal needs. We will show you the natural way to better health.
The office accepts Worker's Comp and Auto injuries for same day appointments. The office also accept major medical insurance and also have affordable cash plans.
We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic and medical care. Please take a moment to enjoy our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. If you have any questions, click here or the Contact Us button above to reach one of our staff.
- Chiropractic is the #1 Choice in Alternative Healthcare.
- 85% of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime.
- 40% of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor.
- 6.8% of the population suffers from back pain at any given time.
- Chiropractic is the second largest primary health care provider in the western world.
Web MD reported on a study of research data over a 4 year period taken from nearly two million patients – 700,000 patients were on a healthcare plan that included chiropractic care compared to ONE MILLION patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for 4 years here are the results:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28% compared to those who did not have chiropractic care.• Back surgeries were reduced by 32% - that is 1 in every 3 people.
- One third fewer surgeries which reduced hospitalization by 41%.
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic to be 95%!!!
9669 N CENTRAL EXPY
200 DALLAS, TX 75231